11/19/08

Breath Taking

(Click on image for bigger size)

Simply breath taking. I snapped this last night on my way out of Dragonblight. I've finally found myself moving on to Grizzly Hills, which, in my opinion, isn't that conducive to leveling fast. I've reached 78, but my progress has slowed remarkably. I'm hoping I can reach level 79 tonight, but it will be a daunting task.

Grizzly Hills is beautiful, though. And there's even a very nice bear-centric quest, too. I'll leave you readers to discover the quest yourselves. No spoilers here!

Until the next Faerie Fire pull...

-Lushious

No comments:

 
Love All Animals
World of Warcraft is a copyright of Blizzard Entertainment. All rights are reserved and no willful infringement upon their intellectual property is intended. Any content that serves to undermine this mission goal will be promptly removed, upon the copyright holder's request. All additional content is the intellectual work of the author.