11/17/08

Welcome

Welcome to the very first entry for Eighty Percent Fur. This is, by far, the hardest article for me to write. Being my first blog, I’ve been confronted with the enormous question, “How do I kick things off?”

Let me start off with what this blog is about, and then followed by who I am and why I have decided to express myself in the vast anonymous sea that is the internet. Eighty Percent Fur hopes to be another voice in the community of World of Warcraft players. Inspired by Big Bear Butt, Of Teeth and Claws, and ThinkTank, I want to share in my excitement of a game and a class that I enjoy greatly (read: fanatical about). I do not hope to become as popular or as successful as the aforementioned bloggers (they’re in a league all their own), but rather simply to have an outlet for my own thoughts, ideas, and experiences. Hopefully I’ll succeed.

Is this getting a little heavy? Bear with me, this is the first post (see what I did there? :P )

I am Lushious, a feral Druid bear on a PvP server that shall go unnamed (maybe I will disclose this later, perhaps by accident?). I’ve enjoyed the world of Azeroth, Outland, and now Azeroth again for a little over a year (exactly one year, three months, and 8 days, but who’s keeping track?). I love tanking, I love being a druid, and I love being a bear. I find the utility, history, and play style of the Druid to be so much fun it should be illegal. So much fun, that is, that I’ve gone from playing it to writing about it.

I guess I’m just a big nerd. :D

So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings (and when I say “you” I surely mean just my friends who I have informed of this blog’s existence).

Until the next Faerie Fire Pull…

-Lushious

1 comment:

Karthis said...

Welcome! I look forward to reading your blog. =)

 
Love All Animals
World of Warcraft is a copyright of Blizzard Entertainment. All rights are reserved and no willful infringement upon their intellectual property is intended. Any content that serves to undermine this mission goal will be promptly removed, upon the copyright holder's request. All additional content is the intellectual work of the author.